So what’s all the talk about jQuery being better than AngularJS and vice versa? If you are confused about which one to go for, go through what our experts have to say about it.
It is important to take note that both the library and the structure are similarly essential. This is to state that when anyone is working with AngularJS he/she can utilize the jQuery modules to approach with their work easily. This occurs on the contrary too, when you are utilising jQuery you can use the AngularJS library to get the essential things for your site. In this way, jQuery and AngularJS are two sides of one coin, both are associated yet are not the same as each other.
When should you be using jQuery?
- In the event that you need to add usefulness to the Angular structure with the assistance of jQuery module, you should be exceptionally watchful and ensure that data binding inside the application isn't broken.
- jQuery is the best alternative when you require an adaptable site. It is additionally useful in adding highlights to your application, similar to a slider. It is useful for rapidly scripting ideas as well.
When should you be using AngularJS?
- All things considered, AngularJS is an open source web application system and was released in 2009.
- With each passing refreshed variant, it guarantees something better, which helps in making structured websites. Truth be told, when you are searching for an SPA site you can depend on AngularJS for the structurality that it has.
- One might say that jQuery offers a free space to the designers keeping in mind the end goal to make a site, though, AngularJS is a much-subdued structure that expects discipline to take a shot at.
Was this post useful to you? If yes, then make sure to stay connected to our blog space for more such interesting posts.